Wednesday, July 6, 2011

~ Sweetest Puppy Found ~

I found this sweet little dog today on my way to work.  He was eating trash in the road near the Mexican restaurant in the industrial area at Chattahoochee Avenue near Marietta Blvd.  When I stopped, he didn't run away, so I scooped him up and put him in my car.  He had a red collar on, with a wet, dirty shoe string tied to it.


The little guy was so relaxed and precious.  Since I was half an hour from home and just down the street from the animal shelter I went there.  I hated to leave the little guy at the Fulton Animal Control Center, but I am hoping that his owners will find him at the shelter, and if not, that he will find another loving home through the adoption and foster program.  If I wasn't gone from home 12 hours a day, I would be first in line to adopt him; and if need be, I'll go back and get him if he isn't adopted.


If anyone in Atlanta is seeing this, please consider adopting this precious little guy.  He has such a wonderful disposition and deserves a loving home.

Going to hug my kitties now.  They are all so precious.

Lulu

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Awwwww, you are wonderful for scooping him up and taking care of him. He's precious...

Cindy

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

He is a doll. I hope someone finds him soon. Thanks for taking care of the lost and lonely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails