Friday, October 29, 2010

~ Inspiration File ~ Updated ~

Merci beaucoup to my wonderful blog friends for sharing such wonderful photos.  Here are a few of my favorites from my inspiration file. 

Image via Grange de Charm

Image via Grange de Charm

Image via Grange de Charm




I'm so sorry that I didn't save the source of these images!! If you know, please let me know so I can link back.

[Hi eveyone.  I've updated the first three photos.  I should have known!  They are from my absolute favorite blog:  Grange de Charm.  Every photo Tania posts is so beautiful.  Please visit her site if you haven't already.  It is wonderful!]
Have a wonderful weekend!

Lulu

5 comments:

chateaudelille said...

Love the ribbon and string around the books!Do you think the top ones are covered in a printed paper or original? Id love to find something I can print to cover some books.Fiona

grange de charme said...

I'm honored to be on your blog !the two first pictures are from me, I'm glad that you like them, in fact the covers of the books are originals to answer to Fiona.It would be nice to put my name and the link under the photo's. Thank you so much, and have a nice sunday !
Tania, http://grangedecharme.canalblog.com/

designchic said...

What beautiful images...love the antique books!!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I wish we lived close , we would be the best of friends, I just know it. Loved your rooster with the X... so funny.

Winchester Manor said...

Drats...my typos were soooo bad I had to repost! Here we go again...

Hi Gorgeous!

Gasp...swoon...sigh! I adore old books and together with a beautiful ribbon is the perfect combination!

Thank you for your visit and sweet words! I have missed you and I thank you for your visit and sweet words. Thank you for being a faithful and true friend and for being one of my best Soul Fillers...I adore you!

xoxo
Karyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails