Saturday, September 11, 2010

~ Crazy Fun and a Winner ~

How much fun is it to start the weekend with a Friday night auction?  I came home with a car-load of goodies and the delivery truck is coming on Sunday with a huge piece!  Yikes, I'm not quite sure how it is going to fit in the shop, but I had to have it.  These wonderful French headboards weren't in this month's auction, but my fingers are crossed that they will be in the next one.



The building is packed full of everything you can imagine. 



Now for the giveaway . . . I have met so many wonderful people through this blog from every corner of the globe.  Followers who participated in this giveaway came from Australia, Italy, Spain, France, South Africa, and from all over the U.S.  Everyone is so talented and creative and I thoroughly enjoy meeting you and reading all of your posts!  I did a random drawing from a copy of all the comments received here and at One of a Kind Shoppe and the winner is Laura from My Summerhouse.  I love her blog.  She likes all things French, pink and girly.  Her pictures are gorgeous and she immediately touched me with her lovely spirit.  Please visit her and say hello.  I just ordered some pillow covers from her Etsy store.  Gorgeous!

Image via My Summerhouse

Thank you to all who stop by to visit, and those who follow, and those who participated in the giveaway.  I wish everyone could win. 

Have a wonderful weekend.

Lulu

4 comments:

Laura said...

thankyou so much, I am so excited!!
yippee!!!
Laura xxxx

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I love that first headboard!!! I wish I had a shop to fill, how much fun is that... Your comment on my blog brought back memories or rms. I was so involved, loved it. And then this crazy woman with 85 id's that she admitted to, got it out for me and down rated all my spaces and all of my friends too. She ruined it for us and we all left. I would have left anyway after rms ruined the site, making it so hard to use. But at first we had such a good time . I made friends that I still talk to all the time.

Anonymous said...

Felicidades a Laura por ser la afortunada!!!!

Qué maravillas de cabeceras!!!

Jilly said...

Vintage collections!! First headboard is awesome with unique designs. It seems very rich and best to keep in dinning room.
ajax homes

Related Posts with Thumbnails