Saturday, July 31, 2010

~ Shop Update: Retail Therapy ~

When I finally get a room in my house looking like I want it to, I tend to leave it alone.  So the great thing about having a shop is that I can change it every week.  As a matter of fact, I can't stand to have it looking the same for more than a month at a time.  Here's a peek at how it looks now.


I love these antique Swedish pressed botanicals. 
Check out some pretty inspiration pictures [here].


For some people it's shoes.  For me, I can't get enough silver.  


I have to admit that I have become somewhat obsessed with shopping for the store lately.  It's so much fun to find that unexpected thing.


Yesterday I picked up this seaman's trunk shipped by C.T. Slack on the Railway Express in 1945. 


With a little elbow grease and some vintage casters, this is going to be an amazing coffee table. 


Please be sure to check out the blog for One of a Kind Shoppe [here].  We will be having our first give-away in a couple weeks. 

Have a great weekend!
Lulu

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hi.
I totally agree with you. I hate my house looking like a messy shop which I can't change it often.

I wish I had a shop like yours..
Lovely silvers...

Julie xx

Anonymous said...

Qué preciosidad de tienda!!! Podría pasarme horas y horas en ella, disfrutando como una niña!!
Un saludo.

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Love the Seaman's trunk!

Wish I could visit the shop!

It's beautiful!

Jane
Flora Doora

Related Posts with Thumbnails