Sunday, June 27, 2010

~ Bohemian Chic: Retail Therapy ~

Recently I started picking up vintage jewelry to sell in the shoppe.  I've been attracted to chunky crosses, religious medals and French pendants.  After a bit of tweaking ~ moving a bauble here, adding a bit there, I have a collection.  I think it's kind of bohemian chic. 










The Bohemian Chic collection is coming to the shoppe next week.  There are several wonderful dealers at One of a Kind who have beautiful jewelry.  We'd love to see you there.

Have a good week.

Lulu

2 comments:

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Oh, I love them! Should be a
great success!

Jane
Flora Doora

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I love vintage jewlery and you have a great collection. I would so love to go to your shop... and I wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my dining room, I read so many bloggers comment about how they HATE murals that it makes me wonder if I stand alone in my love for them (when done right), anyway, I really repect your design eye and you liking it means alot. thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails