Saturday, May 22, 2010

~ Under the Cover ~

When I round the corner in the supermarket to the magazine isle, there is always great anticipation.  Will there be a new issue?  A cover that will make me gasp because it is so beautiful?  Will it have at least one feature that really speaks to me?  


When the answer to these questions is "Yes," chances are the magazine is Veranda.  That's how I felt when I saw the cover of the current issue.


With so many magazines disappearing, thank the Design Gods that Veranda is still going strong. 


These are all images from Veranda. Some are from those cover stories that made me gasp. 



All of them are rooms that speak to me. They have been around for a while, but I still like them as much as the first time I saw them.




Do you see a common thread?


How would you define it?



Have a great weekend!

Lulu

1 comment:

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

You and I have the same taste. I love Pam !!! Her work always makes my heart sing. Love all the images.

Related Posts with Thumbnails