Thursday, February 18, 2010

~ Swedish Botanicals: Inspiration + Retail Therapy ~

I spent the last two days searching for this picture and finally found it in a "store concept" file that I created about eight years ago when I was in a business practices class.  I was amazed that almost every idea in the file has been incorporated into the shoppe ~ including a large selection of antique Swedish herbarium.

Better Homes and Gardens

They look great in so many settings.



Restoration Hardware Flatiron Gallery

Brooke's bathroom via  Velvet & Linen. 

House Beautiful ~ botanicals by Nierman Weeks

I love the frames that A. Tyner Antiques uses on their botanicals. They sell them for about $250 each.  
Here are a few that we have in the shoppe.  They are unframed (under glass) and sell for $50 each.


I thought about creating a collage in this large frame for my dining room wall. More on that wall dilemma later...


three photos by Yen Nguyen for Belle Francaise Interiors


Did I mention that I love this wall?

Happy shopping.

Lulu

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails