Tuesday, December 28, 2010

~ The Promise ~

Sometimes I think about something and it happens.  So this year, instead of making resolutions (which I gave up years ago), I'm going to will good things to happen.  Remember The Promise?

Years ago, I cut this picture out of Victoria magazine and saved it.


And guess who appeared at my door years later in the middle of a hurricane, in need of a good home and some TLC?  I'm just saying...




So, in 2011, my friends and family will enjoy good health and happiness; the wonderful, hard-working people at the office will receive the respect they deserve; and the generous, kind-hearted people I know will receive what they need to continue to touch the lives of others.

Wishing you all the best in the new year and lots of special surprises along the way.

Lulu






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a good idea..I think i will do the same..just reading about your kind heart in taking in the cat brightens my day.. best to you..maureen

Debby said...

I love when things like that happen.
Peace and Joy to you and yours this coming year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails