Friday, December 24, 2010

~ Merry Christmas and Evil Plan ~

I was inspired by Joni's post today to share some photos of my Christmas decorations.  Actually, this is another act of procrastination since I still need to wrap all my presents.  I was definitely influenced this year by my favorite Swedish bloggy friends and used a lot of simple evergreens, white, silver and gold (with a little Dr. Suess mixed in).



This chandelier was inspired by Vicky's post at Room Service ~ Decorating 101.


I love vintage inspired decorations.  These stockings are from Anthropology.



The sweet angel wings ornament was a gift from the lovely Laura from My Summerhouse.


And this pretty hand painted bird ornament was a gift from my friend Nancy.



Hum, I'm seeing a theme with feathers.  I may need to borrow Linda Luce's idea and get some Victoria Secret angel wings for next Christmas.


This is my Dr. Suess tree and home for my Krinkles.


And since my family doesn't read my blog, I can share my evil plan.  Every year there are a few family members who have no wish list and no suggestions for gifts.  So, this year they will all be getting "something I wanted for myself, not!" ~ actually extras from an auction lot that I didn't want to put in the shop.  Yes, my brother will love this little collection (ha):


And for my nephew Alex (perfect for every college junior):


And for my mother!


Oh, yeah, I think I'll have some great lists to choose from next year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Lulu

4 comments:

Winchester Manor said...

Oh Lulu...everything is so fabulous! Merry Christmas Sweet Friend...thank you so much for your friendship, I adore your sweet soul! Sending you warm Christmas wishes for a holiday filled with special memories!!

xoxo
Karyn

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Wow ! Yours is every bit as pretty as the one I had on. I love everything, the santas, the white... perfection. Merry Christmas my friend.

Tammy at The Drill Hall Emporium said...

Your decorations are wonderful...I am totally in love with those feather wreaths in the window, I have not seen anything like these before,,,it certainly looks like you had fun making Christmas special.

Anonymous said...

Your tree turned out wonderful. I love the crisp white against the evergreen. I hope your holidays were wonderful! Happy New Year!
Xo,
E&J

Related Posts with Thumbnails