Sunday, December 19, 2010

~ Just a Feeling ~

There is sooooo much going on that I'm having a hard time visiting my favorite blogs friends.  I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone over the holidays.  In the meantime, I love these photos from my blogland inspiration file.

Via Cote Quest

Via New York Times

Via Decor de Provence

I've been decorating the house, running from place to place working and shopping and crossing things off my to-do list.  I'm feeling a little like this:

Image source unknown

I've been thinking about "The Promise" lately. (More later.) So, even though it looks like I may need to work over the holidays instead of taking my vacation, I'm picturing myself relaxing here:

Image source unknown

I'm pretty sure that lighting the "hope candle" at the shoppe has solved that little problem.  Just waiting for confirmation.  :-)

Have a wonderful week.

Lulu

1 comment:

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Beautiful images! I especially love
the mirror with the mercury glass!
Thank you for the post!

Happy Holidays to you and your
family!

Jane
Flora Doora

Related Posts with Thumbnails