Friday, September 17, 2010

~ I Thought I Was Ready ~

I thought I was ready for Fall.  I took my pretty white wicker furniture home from the shop, and brought in some lovely dark warm pieces.


Ellen Silverman via Bradbourne Farms

But I started seeing posts from my friends who are excited about Spring.


And I missed all my pretty white things.  I thought John Saladino cured my multiple personality disorder, but I have to admit that I'm still torn between French European and Romantic Shabby Chic style.


What is a girl to do?  Make lemonade.  I'm embracing my multiple personality disorder and working on a second booth at One of a Kind Shoppe so I can be true to both of my loves.


It will take a few weeks to pull them both together, but I'm starting to set up tomorrow after Market Day.

I hope to see you at Market Day on Saturday!

Happy weekend.

Lulu

5 comments:

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

I can relate! I am torn between so
many styles! Cottage, Farm, French,
Coastal! They all have elements I
love. Wonderful you have a second
spot to show off both of your
favorites. Sure it will be absolutely beautiful!

Jane
Flora Doora

Anonymous said...

All styles has something that i love! Happy weekend!

Julie said...

Hi. I am so with you. I can't make my mind up at all. (lol) We are having Beautiful Spring weather in Melbourne. I am so ready for spring. Have a wonderful weekend.

Julie xx

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I love to mix styles, it is so fresh and unexpected. Good luck with your 2nd shop...wish I could visit it.

Jilly said...

I really impressed to see your beautiful yard collection. Flower pot is very unique and like to keep in my home 's entrance also.
printed polo shirts

Related Posts with Thumbnails