Sunday, September 26, 2010

~ Double the Fun ~

Admittedly, I suffer from multiple personality disorder, at least when it comes to design style.  Since I can only have one home, I'll have to be happy with two booths at One of a Kind Shoppe.  One is French European style and the other is Shabby Chic style.  I'm still putting the finishing touches on both, but here's a preview.

~French European Style in the Burlap Room~












~Shabby Chic Style in the Corner Booth~




Every Shabby Chic room needs a chandelier.  I'm glad that me, myself and I have a reason to shop.

Have a wonderful week.

Lulu

P.S., if you haven't signed-up for the giveaway at One of a Kind Shoppe, check it out.  There is a gift from each one of the dealers.

8 comments:

Tammy at The Drill Hall Emporium said...

Your shop looks absolutely wonderful, and the mix of the two styles is great and definitely forgiveable (I have several in my store!)

lisajayne365 said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one to suffer from this disorder! I'm opening a second booth at The Brick Basement in November for this exact reason. I love all of your gorgeous findings at both booths!

Anonymous said...

beautiful blog....I love anything burlap these days.

Molly
http://www.mollycoddle.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful!!!!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Both look great! I would love to shop at either!

Unknown said...

Wonderful and superb color combination, your post is really nice.
the trump network

Unknown said...

It is such a nice decoration of your home. Its looks so amazing and beautiful interior of your home. The colour combination of the interior are so nice.

Work smarter

Jilly said...

Very unique and superb collection of different types of work. I sure everyone likes your work.
3m paint spray respirator

Related Posts with Thumbnails